- 60 in ribbon, 1/2 in wide
- 20-30 glass beads. (I used a black variety pack I got at Micheal’s)
- Needle and thread
1. Arrange your beads in the order you’d like them. You should use an odd number so that your sides will be equal (1 in the middle and X number of beads on either said).
2. Start at 1/2″ from the middle of your section of ribbon.
3. Sew beads to ribbon alternating sides every inch.
5. Re-thread the string back through the beads, ending in the middle of the necklace.
6. Tie off the thread.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for the opposite half of the necklace.
8. At each end of the ribbon, tie a knot.
9. Put a small bead on each end.
10. Tie another knot, securing the beads on each end in place.
Update! A better picture!!